Welcome back to Country Kids. We’ve been enjoying the feeling that normality is slowly returning over the last couple of weeks. It’s been good to have more options with our outdoor adventures again and to be able to travel a little further afield. The weather has certainly been interesting over the last couple of weeks though which means having to be prepared for anything when getting outdoors. I’m enjoying the longer days though and being able to spend more time out in the garden. If you’ve posted about any outdoor adventures, please do come and link up – I’d love to read your posts about any outdoor fun that you’ve been enjoying lately.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 08/05/21
We enjoyed an afternoon of fun at the fair over the bank holiday weekend. It was Thomas’s first time being able to go on the rides and it was lovely to see him and Sophie enjoying them together.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 8 May and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 20 May.
Featured post and top commenter
I really enjoyed Sensational Learning with Penguin’s post sharing their day out at Dover Castle. It looks like such an interesting place to explore and discover more about the history of, plus there are spectacular views to enjoy too. Malin is also the top commenter this fortnight. Thank you for taking the time to leave comments and help keep Country Kids a supportive community.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each fortnight will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive fortnightly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.