Welcome back to Country Kids. Hasn’t it been lovely to finally have some sunshine now that summer has arrived? We’ve certainly been making the most of it this week and getting out as much as possible over half-term. One of my favourite things about June (other than the warm weather and sunshine!) is joining in with #30DaysWild which is a great way of encouraging us to get outside a little more, take a closer look at nature and learn more about the wildlife around us. If you’ve been joining in and are blogging about it, or have blogged about any outdoor adventures, please do come and link up – I’d love to read your posts about any outdoor fun that you’ve been enjoying lately.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 05/06/21
We started off half-term with a lovely morning at Iver Environment Centre taking part in fun activities to learn a little more about bees and pollination.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 5 June and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 17 June.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each fortnight will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing your outdoor fun on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive fortnightly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.