We’ve been making the most of the weather this week and spending lots of time outdoors. It’s so nice to finally have some warm weather and sunshine – especially with it being half-term. We’re joining in with #30DaysWild again this year which always helps encourage us outside a little more in June. This year Sophie is getting a little more involved with helping plan some of our wild activities for the month. I’m also enjoying being able to plan days out again and go further afield for some of our outdoor adventures. It’s been a lovely half-term so far and I’ve so enjoyed having Sophie home.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 148 – I am grateful for breakfast with a friend and the simple joy of seeing the fish at the garden centre.
- Day 149 – I am grateful for warm weather and sunshine.
- Day 150 – I am grateful that the weeds around the roses have been cleared and I can see the things in Jessica’s little memorial area around the Pretty Jessica roses again.
- Day 151 – I am grateful for a fun morning at Iver Environment Centre learning about bees and pollination. Doesn’t Thomas make a cute little bee?
- Day 152 – I am grateful for a breakfast picnic to start #30DaysWild.
- Day 153 – I am grateful that the summer rompers I loved seeing Thomas in last summer were still available this year so I could get them in a bigger size for this summer.
- Day 154 – I am grateful to Halo Children’s Foundation for organising a fab trip to Go Ape. Was so lovely seeing Sophie becoming more confident making her way around the course.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Watching Sophie and Thomas riding around the meeting area at church on my friend’s mobility scooter.
- Being able to get washing out on the line again.
- A day out at Greys Court.
- Seeing the roses starting to bloom in the garden.
- Doing a dance workout with Sophie in the garden.