I’ve been busy baking this week for coffee mornings and cake sales. We had a Girls’ Brigade coffee morning last weekend so I made cheese scones and tea loaf. Thomas had to bring in cakes for the school cake sale this week so I made cupcakes for that and then tomorrow is the Boys’ Brigade coffee morning so I’ve got another batch of cheese scones to make along with some banana bread for him to take in for that. It’s just as well I enjoy baking!
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 265 – I am grateful for a safe space for Thomas to run around and burn off some energy before Boys’ Brigade.
- Day 266 – I am grateful that Strictly season is here again.
- Day 267 – I am grateful for Sophie and Thomas making me laugh by swapping clothes with each other.
- Day 268 – I am grateful for bedtime cuddles.
- Day 269 – I am grateful for Sophie’s help with preparing dinner.
- Day 270 – I am grateful for a surprise package from a friend.
- Day 271 – I am grateful for my slow cooker.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Time to sit and knit while watching Strictly.
- Going out for lunch with a friend.
- Video calls with my husband.
- Sophie and Thomas taking the doll’s pram to the park.
- Having some quiet time with Jessica.