It’s been quite a mixed week on the whole. Hubby has been away for half of it, and my big sister has come to stay for the other half of the week. We’ve had fun moments, subdued moments with Sophie still being a little under the weather during the first half of the week, exhausting moments, with the girls not sleeping brilliantly and happy moments catching up with family. The end of the week has left me feeling fairly anxious – the community nurse came out yesterday to recheck Jessica’s sats and they’re still down around 73-74. It might just be down to the fact that she has a bit of a cough at the moment, but it might also be a sign that she’s getting to the stage of needing her next surgery. On the plus side, she seems well in herself and has plenty of energy. The plan for now is for me to check them a couple of times over the weekend and the nurse will call me again on Monday to see how things are. Fingers crossed they pick up again.
Things I have loved this week:
- Going out for a meal to celebrate my mother-in-law’s birthday.
- Going out for lunch with a group of friends and watching the children having lots of fun together.
- Watching the girls having fun with the princess carriage book one of my sisters bought for them.
- An afternoon getting creative together with the Play-Doh.
- Having fun playing with Jessica’s hair and managing to do a fishtail plait.
- Spending an afternoon with my family and meeting my twin sister’s lovely new man.
- Snuggles with my beautiful girlies and watching them holding hands with each other in their sleep.