I’ve been flying solo this week as my husband is away working on an event. It’s been a week of feeling somewhat overstretched and trying to juggle too many balls (as is often the case at this time of year) but they’ve mostly stayed in the air so far. Sophie is also feeling much better this week and on the whole, it’s been an okay week.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 322 – I am grateful for Mathletics.
- Day 323 – I am grateful for the excitement of being able to dance in the “snow”
- Day 324 – I am grateful for hot chocolate.
- Day 325 – I am grateful for furry friends.
- Day 326 – I am grateful for after-school club making a busy day of in-person meetings more manageable!
- Day 327 – I am glad that the rain stopped just before the school run and left a beautiful rainbow in its place.
- Day 328 – I am grateful for hair wrap towels. So much better than using a normal towel especially with long hair.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Having a wander around the Christmas market in town.
- Sophie and Thomas taking advantage of the extra room in my bed with Daddy being away and coming in for snuggles.
- Beautiful video memories of Jessica coming up on my social media.