I’m feeling quite organised this week. I’ve managed to get most of my Christmas shopping done, started wrapping things and have managed to keep mostly on top of the to-do list. Having more sleep at the start of the week has helped, with Thomas having a few nights of staying in his own bed. He’s gone back to climbing in with us in the early hours again though so I’m back to my usual somewhat-sleep-deprived state again. Still, it was good while it lasted and hopefully we’ll get a repeat performance at some point!
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 316 – I am grateful for having ice lollies in the freezer.
- Day 317 – I am grateful for twirly dresses.
- Day 318 – I am grateful for being able to attend the Remembrance Sunday service at the peace memorial this morning.
- Day 319 – I am grateful that Thomas has slept all night in his own bed for the past three nights and has come into ours at a reasonable time in the morning for snuggles before getting-up time. I’ve had much better sleep without a wriggly small person next to me and appreciate the morning snuggles much more as a result!
- Day 320 – I am grateful that my average amount of sleep has improved over the last few days and so have my patience levels!
- Day 321 – I am grateful for a little inspiration for making a Zoom meeting a little more fun.
- Day 322 – I am grateful for gingerbread men.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Thomas dancing with the pompoms at TinyTalk.
- Sophie coming home from school with five Children in Need wristbands because I’d given her enough money for a Pudsey Bear teddy but they were sold out so she bought the wristbands instead. Not quite sure why she needed five but it’s for a good cause!
- A video of Jessica chatting about the different Lego figures in her Lego game popping up in my Facebook memories. So lovely to hear her voice again.