I’ve been in study mode this week. My HR course is coming to an end with the last workshop coming up this weekend and the final assignment due in shortly afterwards so this week has been all about focusing on studying and preparing for that. This last assignment is taking me quite some way out of my comfort zone and I’m feeling quite nervous about the workshop but hopefully all the hard work of planning and preparation will help it go well!
Hubby has been away once again but got back last night – just in time to look over my notes and give me some much-needed advice. Fingers crossed that it will all go smoothly at the weekend!
Things I have loved this week:
- Treating myself to new slippers – so comfy and cosy!
- Having a fun morning playing video games and doing crafts with my girls at the PlayStation Kids and Parenting Showcase.
- Going to a friend’s ‘at home’ to celebrate her big birthday.
- Watching Jessica being enrolled into Girls’ Brigade at the church parade service.
- Watching Sophie having fun with her new “bicycle” (a Toddlebike2 – look out for a review and giveaway on the blog next week!)
- Starting rehearsals for the church concert.
- Early morning snuggles with my girls and having lots of room to snuggle in bed together thanks to hubby being away!
- Seeing all the pretty colours of the autumn leaves.
- Taking time out of my studies and enjoying trips to the park and going for walks in the autumn sunshine with Sophie.