This week seems to have been mostly spent either doing various activities or travelling to and from them! Sophie and Thomas are now back to all their usual activities and have been enjoying them this week. I’ve also managed to get out for my own activity this week, going to the launch evening for a music hall show that the am-dram group I did The Sound of Music with are planning on performing in the spring. It was so lovely to be back in the rehearsal hall again. I think I’m going to audition to do the show – it will be nice to hopefully be back on stage again.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 7 – I am grateful for warm and waterproof winter clothes.
- Day 8 – I am grateful for my washing machine!
- Day 9 – I am grateful for being able to share one of my favourite stories, The Fourth King, in a fun way at our parade service this morning.
- Day 10 – I am grateful for an evening spent singing music hall songs and contemplating the possibility of getting to perform on stage again in the not-too-distant future…
- Day 11 – I am grateful for a more leisurely day than originally planned.
- Day 12 – I am grateful for reduced festive-themed chocolate. These were 8p each in the local Co-op.
- Day 13 – I am grateful for Thomas’s gorgeous little giggle. Not sure why eating a gingerbread man outside TinyTalk this morning was the funniest thing ever but that little laugh was just so beautiful to hear
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Having a pillow fight.
- Watching Thomas having fun at the park.
- Sophie being asked to help out with the baby ballet class.