We’ve been at home at lot this week as Thomas has been unwell and off school with a cold and a temperature. He’s had moments of perking up during the day and seemed well enough Wednesday morning to go back to school but was then sent home at lunchtime. I’m hoping that the weekend will give him time to recover and be able to be back at school on Monday.
What I’ve been grateful for this week:
- Day 308 – I am grateful for having another opportunity to perform in the music hall show. Also very grateful for extra-thick black tights when I realised I’d forgotten to bring black trousers to go with the top hat and tails!
- Day 309 – I am grateful for an interesting and inspiring day exploring discipleship and mission. Lots of food for thought to carry forward.
- Day 310 – I am grateful for a reasonable night’s sleep last night and a slightly later wake-up this morning than usual. Have struggled to get a good night’s sleep recently and it’s amazing how much difference one reasonable night can make.
- Day 311 – I am grateful for easy yummy dinner ideas especially when they’re quick to make as well!
- Day 312 – I am grateful for some quiet time with Jessica.
- Day 313 – I am grateful for Calpol and cuddles.
- Day 314 – I am grateful that Thomas has discovered Numberblocks in other languages on YouTube Kids.
Other things that have made me smile this week:
- Sophie’s delight at the trampoline at the park being full of water which made it very splashy when bouncing on it. She got absolutely soaked jumping on it – thank goodness it was only a short journey home to dry off and change!