We’ve been enjoying getting outside each day over the last week, thanks to joining in with the Wild about Winter challenge. It’s really helped having a suggested activity to do each day. So far this week, we’ve made ice lanterns and bird feeders, done some ice painting together and enjoyed sitting in the park drinking hot chocolate after school. Sophie has absolutely loved all the activities so far and it’s been good to have the incentive to get outdoors a little more, especially at this time of year.
Things that have made me smile this week
- Going for a lovely long walk with Sophie and finding seven geocaches along the way.
- A trip into London to see The Nutcracker.
- Taking Sophie to Hamley’s.
- Watching Sophie and Thomas having fun together at the park.
- Trying out the ruby cocoa hot chocolate at Costa. Sophie loved being able to have pink hot chocolate!
- Watching Sophie having fun at Halo dance club and seeing Thomas having a little dance to the music too.
- Going back to a toddler group that I used to take the girls to and seeing how much Thomas enjoyed it there.
- Messages from friends with mentions of Jessica – it always means so much when other people let me know that they are thinking of and remembering her.