The girls have enjoyed spending time with their cousins on both sides of the family this week. Hubby’s cousin and her twin girls were visiting from Luxembourg and the four girls had a wonderful time together in the garden, making a nature collage and just enjoying being together again.
We also went to stay with my twin sister during the week and it is always lovely to see our four girls together – despite the age gap between her daughters and mine, they have a wonderfully close bond which is a joy to see.
Things I have loved this week:
- An afternoon exploring the site where the Magna Carta was signed at Runnymede.
- Having a couple of my Instagram photos featured in the #MyHappyCapture round-up and the #OurFamilyPhoto round-up.
- Having my post about how being a heart mummy doesn’t make me superhuman featured in Mum Turned Mom’s Sunday Showcase.
- Watching Jessica having fun bringing her drawings to life at the launch of the BIC DrawyBook app.
- Celebrating my blog turning two with a yummy cake from Baker Days – plus you can also win one for yourself.
- Watching Toy Story 3 with the girls (and yes, it did make me cry).
- A playdate in the park with one of Jessica’s friends from Tiny Talk and watching the girls having fun feeding the ducks and chasing the pigeons around.