The weather has suddenly got colder and I feel like I’ve gone into hibernation mode this week. Maybe it’s the reaction to the emotional rollercoaster of the past few weeks or just the natural lull in energy that always seems to hit me as the days grow shorter. I just want to curl up indoors, cosy and warm, and getting an early night is winning over blogging at the moment. Hopefully I’ll manage to find a bit more energy next week as we head into the festive season!
Things I have loved this week:
- Finding my first mystery geocache. I’d solved the puzzle a little while ago and finally got around to finding the geocache while out on a walk with Sophie.
- Taking the girls to the cinema to see Olaf’s Frozen Adventure.
- The girls’ pretty new Seesaw reversible dresses that Grandma and Grandad bought them from RHS Wisley craft fayre.
- Watching the girls helping with the washing up at church. They had a wonderful time. The floor got a good wash as well!
- Making Christmas pictures with Sophie.
- Getting some of the Christmas shopping done online.
- The pretty handmade Advent calendar that Godmummy Gillian sent for the girls.
- Jessica’s retelling of the Nativity story. It did make me chuckle when she ended it with “…and they lived happily ever after.” I didn’t have the heart to tell her otherwise!
- Redoing my blog header to make it festive.
I’m a finalist in this year’s BiBs awards in the Inspire category. If you enjoy reading my blog, please consider voting for me. You can vote for me here.