The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- I loved the story of the Toddler-o – a hilarious parody of the Gruffalo by Life, Love and Dirty Dishes.
- Becoming a Stay at Home Mum asks Am I A Bad Mother, Or Just A Different One? in a thought-provoking post about how we should be free to parent in our own way without being judged.
- Betty and the Bumps’ beautifully honest post reassuring other mums that it’s okay if you don’t enjoy every minute really struck a chord with me.
- I loved this post from The Few, The Proud and This Marine Wife about reminding our children that they are special, unique and one-of-a-kind.
- The recent general election has stirred up some strong feelings amongst many people and social media has seemed a very unfriendly place at times – Mummy Writes asks honestly, do we just not care about other people’s feelings anymore?
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.