It’s Friday again and time to share five of my favourite posts from this week. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- Ghostwriter Mummy shares a very moving post about skin-to-skin contact after the birth of a baby: http://ghostwritermummy.co.uk/2014/12/14/arms/
- A happy blog-birthday to Sara at Mum Turned Mom who has celebrated her blog’s second birthday: http://mumturnedmom.com/2014/12/16/mumturnedmom-two/
- Aby at You Baby, Me Mummy shares some very useful tips and tricks for Pic Monkey: http://youbabymemummy.com/blogging/7-picmonkey-tricks/
- Free Range Chick sought advice on the Netmums fora about her blaspheming toddler and shares some of the funny responses she received: http://theonlyfreerangechick.com/2014/12/16/blaspheming-children/
- And finally, a festive offering from Brummy Mummy of 2 who shares her memories of Christmas in the 1980s: http://www.brummymummyof2.co.uk/2014/12/the-ghost-of-christmas-past.html
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! The Friday Fabulous Five will be taking a break over the Christmas period and will return again in the New Year. You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.