I enjoy reading the question-and-answer-meme posts on other people’s blogs – it’s always interesting to read the different answers to the questions and get to learn more about other people’s views. It’s been a while since I last took part in one though but having recently been tagged by the lovely Jenni at Odd Socks and Lollipops, I thought it was time to join in again and share my answers to her questions:
1. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?
I would like to meet Dr Norwood who pioneered the surgery that has helped save the lives of thousands of babies like Jessica and thank him for the amazing work that he did.
2. What superpower would you like and why?
The ability to heal. I would give anything to be able to completely fix Jessica’s heart.
3. Who would you pick to play you in the movie of your life?
Anna Kendrick as it would have to be a musical.
4. What is your happiest memory?
Those first few minutes after Jessica was born – after being warned that she might not survive the pregnancy, the rush of joy on hearing her first cry, that brief moment of her being placed on my chest and being able to give her a very quick cuddle was just amazing.
5.What is your favourite day of the week?
Saturday – particularly if hubby is at home because it’s the one day of the week that we don’t have any regular activities planned and can go off on an adventure as a family.
6. Which animal do you think you are most like? and why?
I’m like a little terrier – small but feisty.
7. White, Milk or Dark Chocolate?
White chocolate definitely!
8. If you could time travel would you go into the past or the future?
I would travel back to the past, probably to a medieval court as I’m fascinated by this period of history.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I originally wanted to be a doctor but I realised after getting a place at medical school that I was a bit too squeamish. So I became a midwife instead!
10. What was the last dream that you had?
I can’t remember! I used to be good at remembering my dreams but that was when I had the luxury of being able to doze and think about them before I had to wake up properly!
11. What do you love most about yourself?
My love of writing – it’s helped me record so many memories over the years through various diaries and journals and now my blog.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- What is your favourite book?
- If you had to sum yourself up in just three words, what would they be?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
- What is your favourite food?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three things with you, what would they be?
- What one person has inspired you the most?
- Which cartoon character would you be and why?
- If you could master one new skill instantly, what would you like it to be?
- If you could be in any film, TV show or book, what would you be in?