Welcome back to Country Kids. How are we in July already?! We really enjoyed joining in with #30DaysWild during June and while this particular challenge has ended for another year, we’ll still continue to enjoy getting out and taking a closer look at the world around us. Did you join in with #30DaysWild this year? I’d love to read about any of your wild activities or any other outdoor adventures that you might have been enjoying lately, so do please link up any of your outdoor posts.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 03/07/21
Once again, I’m sharing a couple of posts about our #30DaysWild adventures. It’s such a brilliant challenge and we always try something new each year and learn new things along the way.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 3 July and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 15 July.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each fortnight will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive fortnightly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.