We’ve been taking advantage of the lovely weather this week to go out walking. Sophie and I have been exploring some of our local footpaths and discovering new places near where we live. She’s a good little walker but she has impressed me with how well she’s coped with the longer walks – our last one was just over 5k which is quite a long walk for little legs.
Jessica has also been doing very well on the walking front too. We went to the Enchanted Museum event at Chiltern Open Air Museum last weekend. There was a Enchanted Forest walk in the woods. I knew that it wouldn’t be suitable for the buggy so we left it with our friend who is a volunteer at the museum. The walk was a fairly tiring one for Jessica as it was quite hilly in places. I thought she’d want to go and get the buggy as soon as we’d finished but she wanted to explore the rest of the museum on foot. We didn’t need to retrieve the buggy until it was time to go.
Things I have loved this week:
- Playing Mouse Trap and Ghost Castle with hubby and the girls.
- Jessica going off to school in summer dresses.
- Experimenting with flat lays and self-portraits as part of Little Paper Swans’ photography e-course.
- A Sunday roast at the carvery.
- Being able to have the paddling pool out in the garden.
- Jessica having good sats when the community nurse visited.
- The girls’ new princess nighties.