We’ve been making the most of the lovely sunshine this week and have spent most of the time out in the garden. I have a few jobs on my to-do list that have been put off as a result. If they can’t be done while sitting outside and are not urgent, they can wait. Weather like this is too nice to waste and there won’t be many more warm days like this to enjoy this year.
It’s been nice to just sit out in the garden, watching Thomas playing with his toys in the tuff tray. Getting out the paddling pool after school and then sitting and eating ice lollies afterwards. Enjoying the little moments and time with my children. The to-do list can wait until the weather changes.
Things that have made me smile this week
- Sophie twirling around in her new rainbow dress.
- Finding a geocache while out for a Sunday afternoon walk in the woods.
- Sitting out in the garden with Sophie listening to her read.
- Seeing how happy Sophie was at getting back to her swimming lessons again. I was impressed by how well organised it all was with the social distancing and Covid-safety measures.
- Being able to put Thomas in his cute little summer romper suits one more time before they get packed away.