One of my favourite things when taking part in #30DaysWild last year was combining getting out and enjoying nature with doing some crafts. These pretty nature bracelets are easy to make. Sophie had fun looking around the garden and deciding what natural items to use to decorate hers.
You will need:
- Sticky tape
- Double-sided tape
- Flowers, petals and leaves to decorate
1) Cut a strip of paper approximately 3cm wide and long enough to wrap around your child’s wrist.
2) Wrap the strip of paper around your child’s wrist and secure with sticky tape.
3) Cover the strip of paper with double-sided tape.
4) Decorate the nature bracelet by sticking leaves, petals and small flowers to the sticky tape.
Sophie decorated her bracelets with daisies, buttercups, leaves and rose petals. I love the different colours of all the items she chose for her nature bracelets.
Nominations are now open for this year's BiBs awards. If you enjoy reading my blog or find my posts thought-provoking, I'd love a nomination in either the Inspire and/or the Family and Lifestyle categories. You can nominate me by filling in the form here