Welcome back to Country Kids. Spring is here at last, the days are getting longer and restrictions are starting to ease very slowly. We might still be under lockdown, but at least a family picnic is now allowed and getting out for a walk together with another family or as a group of six is on the horizon. If you’ve managed to enjoy some outdoor time as a family recently or have any posts about outdoor fun that we can enjoy during the current restrictions, I’d love to read about it.
About Country Kids
Country Kids is the original outdoor family fun linky designed to:
“Encourage family fun outdoors, in an age where technology and screens are such a draw to a sedentary indoor life”
The linky opens on a Saturday each week and stays open for twelve days, so there’s plenty of time to link up. It’s a great place to share outdoor posts and find inspiration for future outdoor adventures and the Country Kids community is a supportive and welcoming one.
Country Kids 27/03/21
With a lot of our outdoor time being spent in the garden still, we decided to add a mud kitchen for some messy outdoor fun. The children have been having a great time making mud pies.
Guidelines for joining in:
- Post must be predominantly outdoors such as in the garden, the park, the woods or the beach with crafting, learning, exploring or playing.
- Both countryside and urban outdoor adventures are welcome.
- Unheated covered areas like a barn or tent count as outdoors.
- Please comment on the host posts and a minimum of 2 others of your choice.
- If you use #CountryKids when commenting the post owner will know where you found them and hopefully come back to visit your post.
- Please add the badge so that others know where they can link up.
- Old and new posts are welcome.
- There is no restriction on the number of posts that can be linked up, however please be sensible, if you have more than 3 consider linking over a few weeks.
- The linky opens at 00:00 on Saturday 27 March and closes at 00:00 on Thursday 8 April.
Country Kids Communities
Posts linked up each week will be pinned on the Country Kids Pinterest board.
If you are sharing outdoor fun in the garden on Instagram, you can follow me here and join in with Country Kids using the hashtag #CountryKidsFun. Here are my favourites from the last couple of weeks.
View this post on Instagram
If you would like to receive weekly reminders for Country Kids, you can subscribe to the mailing list using the form below. You can opt-out any time.
This week’s linky can be accessed below. If you are unable to see it below, please click here to access the linky directly.