With the glorious weather we’ve been having this week, my word of the week has to be sunshine. Summer has well and truly arrived and we’ve been making the most of it! We’ve had the paddling pool and parasol out in the garden and have been enjoying ice lollies galore. Let’s hope this lovely weather lasts for a while.
Things I have loved this week
- Seeing how much fun Jessica had with her friends at her preschool leavers’ party.
- Having a fun time at the Friends of PICU Family Fun Day and catching up with Willow, who has the same heart condition as Jessica and was on the ward with her when they were both babies, and her mum.
- An afternoon with friends and watching the girls having a waterfight in the garden.
- Putting together our summer activities list and making plans for the summer.
- A day out at Odds Farm Park, feeding the animals and enjoying all the different play areas.
- Seeing all the Pretty Jessica roses blooming in the garden.
- Having hubby home for bedtime a couple of times this week.
- Watching the girls splashing about in the paddling pool in the garden.
- Getting out the paint so the girls could do some footprint and handprint painting in the garden.