The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous fortnight – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here is my latest selection of five fabulous blog posts:
- This beautiful post from Odd Socks and Lollipops on how she believes love is stronger than hate and reflecting on taking little steps to show it is so appropriate at the moment. There is too much hatred in the world and it is always good to be reminded to focus on love and show it in little ways.
- Beauty Baby and Me wrote a fabulous post in response to a comment about a stay at home mum being a “non person” reflecting on why she is happy and proud to be a stay at home mum while encouraging all mums to be the mum they want to be whilst reminding them that they are amazing. A lovely positive post.
- Beta Mummy’s fabulous post on five simple steps to becoming a Beta Mummy ended with a very similar message – the reminder that we all feel sometimes we could be a better mummy but that none of us are perfect and there is nothing wrong with that.
- Anyone whose been subjected to the endless rounds of “whys” from a toddler or been rumbled when trying to hide in the kitchen eating chocolate will definitely relate to this fab post from Colleys Wobbles on why toddlers would make great secret agents.
- Finally, I loved Occupation (m)other’s honesty in her post about how her son sleeps through the night along with her advice about freeing yourself from advice that makes you feel like you are doing things “wrong” and learning to trust your gut instinct.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find posts previously featured in my Friday Fab 5 on the Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.