The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous fortnight – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here is my latest selection of five fabulous blog posts:
- Mumzilla’s post sharing the ten faces of weaning really made me chuckle – I recognised each and every one of them. How many do you recognise?
- It’s been quite a long time since we were at the weaning stage but I still chuckled over this fab post from Queen of my Castle sharing how to feed your baby in 50 easy steps.
- With my big girl due to start school in September, I found this post from The Reading Residence sharing lots of tips from top bloggers for parents of school starters very helpful and no doubt I’ll be referring to it quite a few times between now and the big day!
- To Maternity and Beyond shared a beautiful post reflecting on what is the perfect age gap between siblings after the gap between her children ended up being somewhat bigger than originally hoped for.
- I loved the list of Mummy Wins shared by Babies, Biscuits and Booze – how many of these can you tick off and what would you add to the list?
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find posts previously featured in my Friday Fab 5 on the Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.
I’ve been shortlisted in this year’s BiBs awards in the family category. If you enjoy reading my blog, I would love your vote to help me reach the final. You can vote for me here.