The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous blog posts:
- I have to confess that out of sight in most of my indoor Instagram shots is a pile of clutter that I’ve just quickly moved out of the way so I had to chuckle at Life is Knutts’ post about Instagram vs Reality.
- I loved Island Living 365’s lists of reasons why having children has turned her into a superhero – how many of these superpowers have you gained since becoming a parent?
- Diary of an Imperfect Mum shared a post about a presentation her son did about autism – I found the presentation itself really informative but I also loved reading about how far her son has come with coming to terms with having autism and accepting himself for who he is.
- Becoming a mum changes you forever and it can be so hard to find your feet in those early weeks and months. I love this letter to a new mum from Motherhood: The Real Deal – full of encouragement without sugar-coating the challenges that parenthood presents.
- Slouching Towards Thatcham shared a list of seven “don’ts” of social media etiquette for bloggers – are you guilty of any of these?
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.