The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite blog posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s fabulous five:
- One of the phrases I’ve encountered many times as a heart mummy is “I don’t know how you do it” so this post about that very phrase from Rainbows Are Too Beautiful sharing her thoughts on that question really resonated with me.
- As bloggers, we’re all very different with regards to how much of ourselves and our families we choose to share on the blog. It is interesting to read more about the decisions behind what we choose to share or not and I found this post from Mum Muddling Through explaining why she is a no selfies blogger very thought-provoking.
- I loved this post from Naptime Natter reflecting on how parenthood affects a certain bedroom activity that we’re all desperate for more of and is the one thing we all talk about.
- Hurrah for Gin made me laugh out loud with this spot-on and incredibly funny post about the night-time bed invader and the joys of having a little one deciding that they want to come in and sleep with you. I could certainly identify with most of the scenarios identified here!
- You may have seen a post from a new mum of a two week old who thinks that parenthood is being used as an excuse for laziness doing the rounds on social media. If, like me, you rolled your eyes and thought that said new mum is probably in for a rude awakening, then you’ll love this response from Life, Love and Dirty Dishes.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.