The Friday Fabulous Five is my regular feature where I share five of my favourite posts that I have read in the previous week – posts that have made me laugh, made me cry or made me think. Here are this week’s Friday Fabulous Five:
- A beautiful post from Mummy Says on the shifting realities of motherhood: http://www.mummysays.net/2015/01/11/mothers-need-motherhood/
- Our Little Escapades had a wonderful moment with hearing her son call her Mummy: http://ourlittleescapades.com/2015/01/ethan-called-mummy/
- A very funny post from The Adventures of a Pottymouthed Mummy sharing all the reasons why she wants to live in Peppa Pig World: http://pottymouthedmummy.com/reasons-want-live-peppa-pigs-town/
- HausFrauBlog shares her thoughts on why she dislikes the term ‘gender scan’ – something that I can really identify with as raising awareness of detection of congenital heart defects at the 20 week scan is something that is very close to my heart: http://hausfraublog.com/2015/01/08/two-reasons-not-to-have-a-gender-scan/
- The Reading Residence shares tips for bloggers on creating a media pack: http://www.thereadingresidence.com/bloggers-guide-creating-media-pack/
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did and have a good weekend! You can also find some of the posts from past weeks on my Friday Fab 5 board over on Pinterest.